Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Swim5


This is my series picture of five kids and my theme is swimming. I love little kids and taking pictures of them, because you never know what they are going to do. That was my reason for doing my single portraits projets of little kids. It was summer when I was working on the project and I thought it would be cool to do a swimming theme. I took the pictures during the summer on a really hot day. I love how each kid has a unique expression on his/her face and that's what I really like about this picture. In lightroom I messed with the color, detail, and a few other things. I had one picture that was very difficult for me to get the right background color, it's supposed to be yellow like the rest of them, but for some reason it is a lot light. I don't know if the sun was a lot brighter when I took his picture or why it would be so different compared to the others. I took all of the images back to back, so there wasn't much time in between. I had to resize the images in photshop quite a bit to make them fit on the canvas better. Overall, I like how my final picture came out and love the expressions on each of the kids faces.

No comments: