Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Death by Drugs
My idea for this picture came from all the antibiotic drugs I have to take to help cure my Chronic Lyme Disease. I figured I could at least put them to good use. My brother Tyler got into my medication while I was out of the house and when I came home we found him dead at the desk. There was blood on his arms and pills everywhere, with a glass of water that had been knocked over on the floor. I knew the cause riht there and it was a drug overdose. I really like the way the picture turned out and I feel that black and white looks better than color with all the stuff in our house, making it black and white looks more like a crime scene to me. In lightroom I fixed the grayscale, detail, exposure, blacks, and contrast. It took me awhile to fix the picture in lightroom to get it just the way I wanted it, but overall I like the way it turned out and he looks really creepy with is eyes open.